- 'An American Pickle' trailer: Seth Rogen stars as bearded time traveler and his great-grandson in comedy
- Kanye West tweets he's running for president in 2020, Elon Musk offers 'full support'
- Station Casinos, Red Rock Resorts president dies in July 4 watercraft accident
- Shortened season, universal DH has Ryan Braun re-thinking his possible retirement plans
- Caleb Williams, No. 1 quarterback prospect in class of 2021, commits to Oklahoma Sooners
- Iowa football and racial problems — a half-century ago
- Urbana 5 Memorial: Big money draws big field to raise big funds at Benton County Speedway
- Parker Bechen persevered horrific injury to help lead second-ranked North Linn
- Elle Ridgeway’s clutch hits enable Williamsburg to gain split with Mount Vernon
- Photos: Williamsburg vs. Mount Vernon, Iowa high school softball
- Keep garden in top shape during hot July days
- How do health experts deal with coronavirus risks in their everyday lives?
- Manchester teen drowns at Lake Delhi
- Iowa single-day increase in coronavirus cases tops peak 7-day rolling average
- Cedar Rapids shop owner stays busy during pandemic with her stitching
- Staying Apart, Together: How to have a happy 4th of July, however you can
- Facts you didn't know about Fourth of July holiday
- 'Habit' executive producer says Paris Jackson isn't playing Jesus; Sia sends her support
- Duchess Meghan felt 'unprotected' by monarchy from negative media, she says in court papers
- How to make face masks with summer BBQ ingredients
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960