- National Cheeseburger Day 2020: Find deals and free food Friday at McDonald's, Applebee's and more
- Cleveland Browns defeat Cincinnati Bengals in high-scoring 'Thursday Night Football' showdown
- Why Celtics downplayed 'emotional' locker room blowup following Game 2 loss to Heat
- Opinion: How Heat star Jimmy Butler took over against Celtics in Game 2 without scoring
- Tampa Bay Lightning defeat New York Islanders in Game 6 to advance to Stanley Cup Final
- Get ready for Hockey Night in Coralville
- Podcast: Takeaways from an unusual Iowa high school football season, 3 weeks in
- Iowa football talks about getting to the field and staying there
- Together at English Valleys in the beginning, best friends Curt Ritchie and Tom Wilson forge great coaching careers
- Coralville announces it is getting a professional hockey team
- Beatles vs. Stones concert postponed
- Terry Branstad cites trade deal as biggest achievement of his time as ambassador to China
- Cedar Rapids man sentenced to over 3 years for illegally possessing firearms as drug user
- Iowa voters preferring both Trump and Biden agree on need for small business pandemic aid
- Iowa universities stress over looming bars reopening
- Man United frustrated by transfer-hungry Twitter users
- Browns' Baker Mayfield again uses Thursday night game to break through
- More Bam and a third-quarter blitz: How Miami got within two wins of the NBA Finals
- Celtics downplay locker room angst after loss
- Osaka a no-go for French Open, cites hamstring
- ACM Awards 2020: Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift and Mickey Guyton highlight the show
- Civil rights leaders, activists to share personal stories on work for Black equality
- Janelle Monae reveals why she agreed to her role in the new film 'Antebellum'
- Ohio dad creates viral 'candy chute' to hand out Halloween candy from 6-feet away
- Barbados announces plan to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next year
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960