- Macy's criticized for calling Black sorority a 'diverse dance group' during Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Zoom nightmare come true: New Jersey school board member resigns after streaming bathroom break during meeting
- National Dog Show 2020: And the winner is ...
- A 2-mile line in Arizona. A four-hour wait in Ohio. Millions seek help to avoid going hungry on Thanksgiving.
- Here's how much exercise you should get a week, even during a pandemic, WHO says in new guidelines
- Iowa center Tyler Linderbaum ‘checks all the boxes,’ and he keeps getting better
- Iowa State feels ready for the moment ahead of showdown at Texas
- Iowa State football at Texas breakdown: Pregame analysis, prediction
- Caitlin Clark debuts with 27 points; Iowa tops UNI, 96-81
- Photos: Women’s College Basketball: Northern Iowa at Iowa Hawkeyes
- Early Thanksgiving Hiawatha blaze displaces 5 residents
- Prairie Lights Books to open for in-person shopping Saturday, first time since March
- How Cedar Rapids area stores are handling Black Friday shopping (plus store hours)
- 95% chance U.S. House race headed to court, auditor says
- More University of Iowa Greek chapters disciplined for breaking COVID rules
- 11 best Thanksgiving TV episodes of all time
- Kristen Stewart on her rom-com 'Happiest Season' and living an emotionally prosperous life
- Melissa McCarthy had lunch with Elon Musk to prepare for new movie 'Superintelligence'
- National Dog Show 2020 photos: One of these good girls or boys is the Best In Show
- Families divided: How to avoid big political blow-ups at your Thanksgiving dinner this year
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960