- Notre Dame football on probation for two recruiting violations, report says
- 'Failure is not an option': Pressure mounts for Biden to deliver on COVID-19 promises
- White House website holds a secret message for developers: Come and join us
- MyPillow still in Costco despite Mike Lindell support of Trump election fraud claims but out at Kohl's, J.C. Penney
- Jill Biden, 'Professor FLOTUS,' honors teachers in her first official event as first lady
- Photos: Dubuque Hempstead vs. Iowa City West, Iowa high school wrestling
- Boys' basketball notes: Jacob King excels at lost art of free-throw shooting, leads NEIC in scoring
- 2021 Iowa high school football: 7 classes
- Golfer Lonnie Nielsen dies at 67
- Girls’ basketball notes: Marion has that look of a contender again
- Gun rights constitutional amendment moves ahead in Iowa Legislature
- Bill would bar Iowa universities from spending nonstate money without state government approval
- Iowa House rejects call for mandatory masks, remote hearings
- Iowa highway deaths increase despite lower traffic volume
- Winning ticket for $731 million Powerball prize sold in Maryland
- Priyanka Chopra on 'The White Tiger' and getting through quarantine with Nick Jonas
- From the Dietitian: Boost your immune system with a tasty smoothie bowl
- National Hugging Day: 6 safe, feel-good hug alternatives amid the coronavirus pandemic
- 'Americans helping Americans': National Guard members protecting Capitol fed thousands of meals by celebrity chef José Andrés
- Lady Gaga's anthem, Amanda Gorman's poem highlight inauguration performances
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960