- Fact check: Biden said transgender children should be subject to 'zero discrimination'
- Presidential debate live updates: There will be no plexiglass to separate Trump, Biden tonight
- COVID-19 herd immunity strategy fits Donald Trump's failures in coronavirus war
- Trump invites Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden's former business partner, as debate guest
- Don't look to stand on line at Apple Store for new iPhone, they won't let you
- Clear Creek Amana siblings Brandon and Haidyn Barker return to state cross country meet
- Linn-Mar girls race to title at 4A state cross country qualifier
- Photos: Boys and girls Class 4A state qualifier, Iowa high school cross country
- Cedar Rapids Xavier seniors begin final quest for a state volleyball championship
- Iowa City West rallies to top City High in regional volleyball quarterfinals
- In campaign stop Nikki Haley cites Mariannette Miller-Meeks’ ‘moral clarity’ in health care reform
- Justices uphold new Iowa absentee voting law
- In Cedar Rapids campaign events, Democrats and Republicans agree on election’s importance
- New polls find tight Iowa races up and down ballot
- OxyContin makers to plead guilty in $8 billion settlement
- Jennifer Lawrence says her political views changed after Trump was elected
- Staying Apart, Together: The quarantine hobbies and habits that will last
- Where to buy 'vote' merch, as seen on Taylor Swift, Hailey Bieber, and more
- Virtual fans, block buttons, Blake Shelton's thoughts on red sauce... 'The Voice' returns
- Blake Lively through the years, including some of her best style moments
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960