- Cuomo administration recrafted Department of Health report on nursing homes to conceal COVID-19 death count: reports
- IRS tax season 2021: 9 costly mistakes to avoid
- Creighton suspends men's basketball coach Greg McDermott over racially insensitive remarks
- Tom Brady had hilarious response to Colin Cowherd being critical of Baker Mayfield's UFO sighting
- Aaron Rodgers calls Shailene Woodley 'best thing,' says fatherhood is 'next great challenge'
- Jordan Bohannon a shooting star as Iowa Hawkeyes outgun Nebraska, 102-64
- Photos: Iowa men’s basketball vs. Nebraska
- Iowa girls’ state basketball 2021: A closer look at Friday’s games
- Drama and friction behind, Taya Young and West Branch set for girls' state basketball semifinals
- For Coe and Cornell, an impromptu men’s basketball game summed up a strange, abbreviated season
- Council Bluffs Girl Scout troop for kids without homes sells nearly 20,000 boxes of cookies
- Most of Iowa GOP agenda clears first legislative hurdle
- Linn County Sheriff’s Office identifies man killed in fatal crash following high-speed pursuit
- Next Weed Store 679 Miles: Ideas for new ‘Welcome to Iowa’ signs
- Completed COVID-19 vaccinations surpass 200,000 in Iowa
- Country singer Lindsay Ell joins storytellers for live event
- Katharine McPhee feared an eating disorder 'relapse' in pregnancy. She's not alone.
- Chris Harrison tells 'Good Morning America' if he plans to return to 'The Bachelor'
- From Zoom parties to socially distant games: How my family coped with a year of pandemic birthdays
- Alec Baldwin abruptly quits Twitter. 6 signs you need to unplug and ditch social media
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960